European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
is a scientific society with the aim:
- to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit
- to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe
- to promote young neurochemists
ESN elections 2019
Thank you for your active participation in the election of the ESN Secretary and ESN Council Members!
ESN secretary elect:
Prof. Illana Gozes, Israel
New ESN Council members:
Prof. Pavle Andjus, Serbia
Prof. Carlos Duarte, Portugal
Dr. Elena Rybnikova, Russia
The elected members will start their term after the ESN General Business meeting in Milan on September 2, 2019.
ESN Bachelard Lectureship award 2019
will be given to
Prof Pam Fredman (Sweden)
ESN Young Scientist Lectureship awards 2019
will be given to
Dr Magalie Martineau (Bordeaux, France)
Dr Aiman Saab (Zurich, Switzerland)
ESN Young Member Symposium speakers of the ESN Milan meeting has been selected
Next ESN meetings
23rd ESN Biennial Meeting –
7th Conference on Molecular Mechanisms of Regulation in the Nervous System
September 1‐4, 2019, Milan, Italy
On-site registration starts on
September 1, 2019
August 4-8, 2019, Montréal
Former ESN President
Prof. Ralf Dringen
is now ISN President
September 21-25, 2019 Daegu, Korea
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- becoming a member of the ESN Council.