European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
is a scientific society with the aim:
- to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit
- to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe
- to promote young neurochemists
for positions of ESN Council Members
Deadline, May 31, 2019
3 positions of ESN Council members:
Please ballot your votes received by e-mail!
ESN Young Member Symposium
of the ESN Milan meeting
Results are coming soon!
Next ESN meetings
23rd ESN Biennial Meeting –
7th Conference on Molecular Mechanisms of Regulation in the Nervous System
September 1‐4, 2019, Milan, Italy
Early Bird Registration May 31 ,2019
Abstract submission May 31, 2019
ESN Young member symposium April 15, 2019
September 21-25, 2019 Daegu, Korea
3rd HBP Curriculum Workshop Series – Brain medicine for non-specialists
3-5 July 2019 | Medical University Innsbruck, Austria
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- becoming a member of the ESN Council.