European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
is a scientific society with the aim:
- to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit
- to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe
- to promote young neurochemists
for the 6th FENS Regional Meeting will take place on 10 – 13 July 2019 in Belgrade, Serbia
The application process can be found on the FENS website, the deadline is 27 January 2019
Next ESN meetings
September 21-25, 2019 Daegu, Korea
3rd HBP Curriculum Workshop Series – Brain medicine for non-specialists
3-5 July 2019 | Medical University Innsbruck, Austria
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- becoming a member of the ESN Council.