European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
is a scientific society with the aim:
- to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit
- to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe
- to promote young neurochemists
ESN Neurochemistry Initiative Funding in 2020
Call for applications
Deadline December 15, 2019
ESN Travel Awards for the 2020 FENS Forum in Glasgow
Deadline January 15, 2020
Young neurochemists –
the future of our Society
News from Young Scientists Steering Committee
Young Member Symposium 2019 –
what the young scientists think about it
Thanks to organizers and all the participants of the 23rd ESN Biennial Meeting !
September 1‐4, 2019, Milan, Italy
Next ESN meeting
July 11, 2020 at 8:30 – 15:00
Registration will be opened soon!
Deadline of abstract submission
April 1-st, 2020
July 11-15, 2020 Glasgow, UK
July 20-22, 2020 Singapore
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- becoming a member of the ESN Council.