European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
is a scientific society with the aim:
- to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit
- to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe
- to promote young neurochemists
2019 ESN Bachelard Lectureship Award Lecture
Prof Pam Fredman (Sweden)
Virtual ESN mini-conference at the FENS Forum 2020
July 11, 2020, 9:00 – 12:30 (CET)
MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT AND INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY
Deadline for Registration and Abstact Submission – June 15, 2020
Fee for the Virtual Mini-Conference 25 Euros
July 11-15, 2020 Glasgow, UK
FEBS/IUBMB Advanced Lecture Course on “Molecular targets for anti-aging interventions”
Island of Spetses, Greece.
Postponed due to COVID-19. New dates to follow.
Singapore, new dates December 16-20, 2020
ESN travel grant winners to attend the FENS Forum 2020 in Glasgow
and present their work at the ESN Mini-Conference “Molecular mechanisms of cognitive impairment and intellectual disability”
Adva Hadar, Postdoctoral Fellow, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
Catherine Li, PhD student, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Ekaterina V. Pershina, Junior Research Scientist, Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Biophysics, Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), Pushchino, Russia
Anastasiia Shcherbitskaia, Research Fellow, I.M. Sechenov Institute of Evolutionary Physiology and Biochemistry, RAS, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- becoming a member of the ESN Council.