European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
is a scientific society with the aim:
- to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit
- to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe
- to promote young neurochemists
Young neurochemists –
the future of our Society
News from Young Scientists Steering Committee
New ESN officers
Next ESN meeting
Thanks to organizers and all participants!
23rd ESN Biennial Meeting –
7th Conference on Molecular Mechanisms of Regulation in the Nervous System
September 1‐4, 2019, Milan, Italy
2019 ESN Bachelard Lectureship Award Lecture
Prof Pam Fredman (Sweden)
August 4-8, 2019, Montréal
Former ESN President
Prof. Ralf Dringen
is now ISN President
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- becoming a member of the ESN Council.
Jackie de Belleroche
ESN Company Secretary, UK