European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
is a scientific society with the aim:
- to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit
- to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe
- to promote young neurochemists
ESN Travel Awards for the 2020 FENS Forum in Glasgow
Deadline January 15, 2020
Young neurochemists –
the future of our Society
News from Young Scientists Steering Committee
Young Member Symposium 2019 –
what the young scientists think about it
Thanks to organizers and all the participants of the 23rd ESN Biennial Meeting !
September 1‐4, 2019, Milan, Italy
2019 ESN Bachelard Lectureship Award Lecture
Prof Pam Fredman (Sweden)
Next ESN meeting
July 11, 2020 at 8:30 – 15:00
Deadline for abstract submission
March 1-st, 2020
Deadline for registration
April 1-st, 2020
July 11-15, 2020 Glasgow, UK
July 20-22, 2020 Singapore
We wish you a fantastic festive season and
Happy and Peaceful
New Year 2020!
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- becoming a member of the ESN Council.