The European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
was founded in 1976 with the objectives to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit and to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe.
ESN is a sister society of the International Society for Neurochemistry (ISN) and a member of FENS.
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- Becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- Becoming a member of the ESN Council.