European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
is a scientific society with the aim:
- to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit
- to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe
- to promote young neurochemists
Statement of EBC and FENS
about budget proportion allocation in FP Horizon Europe
Reductions in the budgetary allocations to the health cluster will affect all biomedical sciences, including European funds for brain research. FENS, in collaboration with the European Brain Council (EBC), have sent a strong message to European policymakers.
Maria Teresa Carrì (1958 – 2018)
ESN follows the regulations of the GDPR
ESN is implementing procedures to ensure that we conform to the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Next ESN meeting
23rd ESN Biennial Meeting –
7th Conference on Molecular Mechanisms of Regulation in the Nervous System
September 1‐4, 2019, Milan, Italy
Call for Proposals for Symposia/Mini‐Symposia/Workshops
Extended deadline June 30, 2018
Macau, China from August 27 to 29, 2018
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- becoming a member of the ESN Council.