European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
is a scientific society with the aim:
- to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit
- to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe
- to promote young neurochemists
ESN travel grants
to attend FENS Forum 2018:
- Valentina Gigliucci (Milan, Italy)
- Francesca Pischedda (Trento, Italy)
- Anastasiia Shcherbitskaia (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
Next ESN meeting
23rd ESN Biennial Meeting –
7th Conference on Molecular Mechanisms of Regulation in the Nervous System
September 1‐4, 2019, Milan, Italy
Call for Proposals for Symposia/Mini‐Symposia/Workshops
Deadline May 31, 2018
April 11-15, 2018,
St. Petersburg, Russia
Supported by ESN according to the European Neurochemistry Initiative
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- becoming a member of the ESN Council.