European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)
is a scientific society with the aim:
- to advance Neurochemistry for the public benefit
- to promote the development of Neurochemistry in Europe
- to promote young neurochemists
Maria Teresa Carrì (1958 – 2018)
ESN follows the regulations of the GDPR
ESN is implementing procedures to ensure that we conform to the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Next ESN meetings
23rd ESN Biennial Meeting –
7th Conference on Molecular Mechanisms of Regulation in the Nervous System
September 1‐4, 2019, Milan, Italy
24rd ESN Biennial Meeting –
Call for proposals for hosting the ESN Meeting 2021
December 3-6, 2018
Your advantages of being an ESN member are:
- you automatically become an ISN and FENS member.
- reduced registration fees for ESN Conferences, biennial ISN Meetings, biennial FENS Forum and other FENS meetings.
- free access to European Journal of Neuroscience, FENS higher education and training initiatives and FENS travel stipends.
- multiple options to actively contribute to the development of Neurochemistry in Europe by:
- submitting Workshop and Symposium proposals for ESN conferences.
- suggesting candidates for the ESN Young Scientist Lectureship Award.
- becoming an organizer of an ESN Conference.
- becoming a member of the ESN Council.